There’s so much out there to play with online – but it’s nice to play and get something out of it too. So here are five (5) I like. Try them out, if you haven’t already.
1. Addict-o-matic www.addictomatic.com Just insert whatever you’re addicted to — whether that’s your favorite team, celebrity or brand. It’ll pop back the latest news from Bing, Google, Flickr, Twitter, YouTube and more in a one-page RSS Feed template. Everything at your finger tips!
2. Ice Rocket www.icerocket.com Continue your addiction here or do homework for your brand. You can instantly find the latest conversations or photos as the tool checks blogs, Twitter, Facebook and images.
3. Google Voice www.google.com/voice I simply don’t know why everyone isn’t using this. And it’s free (for now). Make conference calls from your computer. Get a phone number that can link to your mobile phone (or work or home phone) but allows you to distinguish your calls as your Google Voice line. And better yet, it leaves you the caller’s voicemail message and a printed message.
4. Doodle www.doodle.com Work with a variety of people on a variety of scheduling systems? Just go to Doodle to use an easy scheduler and simplify it for all.
5. Wordle www.wordle.net Check out your favorite blog or site (anyone with an Atom or RSS Feed) via this word cloud review. It will bring to life the most-talked-about topics in a fun, artsy style.